Potential & Performance
Maximise potential and performance by strengthening
1. Awareness of how others perceive you,
2. Situational Leadership agility in order to better motivate others, and
3. Authentic confidence in one’s strengths, in part by calling out the inner critic
Leaders & Results
Focusing Leaders on the tangible business metrics and results they prioritize, based on each Leader's unique business context.
How one leads, develops and motivates Teams, be it virtual, horizontal or direct reports. Includes Top Team and Board facilitation.
Relevant Corporate experience
Decades of business experience in corporate context create a realistic partner/coach.
DISC, ICF; Hogans Disruptors-HDS, Personality-HPI and MVPI; Leadership Versatility Index
EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS Projects
Leader as a Coach
Facilitated Leader as Coach workshops in which leaders benefitted from practicing
1) Power of Inquiry and
2) Giving better Feedback - positive and negative
CEO of technology firm: Coaching on how to strengthen top team engagement; Benefits of delegation in order to “Do what only you can do”
Head of European country subsidiary: “Invested more time in building and leveraging HQ network which increased resources for Country and hence market share; as Head of Country, practiced listening and asking clarifying questions of team members which immediately changed the team dynamic for the better.”
General Managers (11 over 3 years) of regions/countries: How to leverage the intact local top team in first 90 days for sustainable business results
ASSESSMENT/ ACTION PLANNING
360 Assessment Debrief with Individual Action Plan for 33 executives from global multinationals
Leaders' feedback includes:
1) As Facilitator, JSK teaches us best practice but wisely devotes a lot of class time to our practice with peers coaching us/me, which is where I realized I needed to keep practicing, as I was far from her best-practice
2) JSK provides academic models and corporate best-practice examples in between meetings,
3) JSK holds client accountable for practicing new behaviours and mindset, so these newly learned best-practices become sustainable and routine. This ongoing practice allowing them to achieve their Impact Plan,
Duke Corporate Education, Custom Programs and Executive Coaching for Global Multinationals.
HEAD OF CUSTOM PROGRAMS
INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau France (1998-2007)
GLOBAL FINANCE (1st half of career)
Bankers Trust, Country Rep. Czech & Slovak Republics (1994-1998)
JP Morgan Wall Street (1985-1991)
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, CHAPEL HILL
Summa cum Laude, B.A.
GEORGETOWN INSTITUTE OF TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY
Leadership Coaching Program
COMPASS WOMEN'S CENTER
Chair of the Board
THE HOTCHKISS SCHOOL
Board Member (Former)
UNITED CHURCH CHAPEL HILL, NORTH CAROLINA
Board Member (Former)