Would you like to better leverage your Team and their time? Do you need your Teams to Collaborate and Communicate more effectively?” My clients say they and their Teams need to transition from overwhelmed by tasks to aligned on priorities.
After working with JSK, the #1 result Teams say they experience is feeling more productive, with less time wasted. The #2 result they report is the ability to have difficult conversations, such as “Sorry, but I can deliver that by ___”.
Leaders & Results
Do you need to adapt your leadership style to respond to new company challenges or an expanded role? Do you need to learn how to better motivate others who think differently than you? JSK clients say they need to communicate differently in order to engage a broader set of peers and stakeholders.
After working with JSK, Leaders report they are better able to read others, delegate more effectively, and do what only they can do. Together we jointly measure impact of a Leader’s new behaviors via their Team and business outcomes.
We do this by:
Using the art of inquiry and gift of listening to keep learning from others, thereby engaging them and better aligning objectives,
Practice Situational Leadership to better communicate with and motivate others, and
Identify and manage the inner critic, in part to fulfill your true potential
Relevant BUSINESS experience
Grew a 30MM Euro business, advised Fortune 500s for 20 yrs+ and co-founded 3 start-ups.
OPTIMIZING MY TEAM & OUR OUTCOMES
Sample 3-step program: 1-day Workshop with 1-month of diagnostic + 1 month Follow-up
JSK and you assess and prioritize your top 3 Team challenges thru JSK interviews and signature Team Effectiveness Diagnostic. Other clients’ Team challenges included: Having Crucial Conversations; Respecting & Leveraging Different Styles & Strengths; Doing what only I can do (and asking Team members to do X).
JSK designs and co-delivers with you an interactive workshop in which your leaders engage and practice the relevant best-practice model. Team members publicly select and commit to 2 individual new practices. Post Workshop, JSK provides you with 2-3 custom templates to use in Month 1 and 3 to positively motivate ongoing Team engagement.
As one client team member said: “We and our boss kept bringing up the 3 things we said we would do, like cite Who does What by When, so we actually did change the way we work!”
STRETCHING MY OWN LEADERSHIP STYLE
Sample program: 6 sessions over 3 months with Application @ Work
Do you want to strengthen how you motivate and inspire others to achieve results?
Would your frame of mind benefit from adapting your own inner narrative? Be it:
“How can I be more intentional about what I can do/improve and what I cannot?” or
“How can I effectively articulate our Strategy, so my Teams see how their work connects to our goals and their purpose?”
JSK clients decide which 2-3 Goals are most important for them/ their business, and define what would constitute success. All positioned within the context of “How does this improve business outcomes?”
One client who wanted to better role model giving and getting feedback found that: “Once I was more confidant in the how, I was able to make myself “go there”. As the person inevitably responded better than I expected, I learned it was a win-win. Best of all, they have started doing it with their peers as well.”
1) “As our Team Facilitator, JSK teaches us best practice but wisely devotes a lot of class time to the practice of peers coaching each other, which is where I realized I needed to keep practicing, as I was far from her best-practice.”
CEO, Tech Company
2) “Jane was exceptional, since she always gave us the necessary guidance and motivated us to ensure that our proposal focus on the the client. She also showed us how to take advantage of the best of each team member.”
VP, Fortune 50 Company
3) “Patient, curious and insisting with impactful questions, Jane helped me crystalize the “leadership purpose” of my personal and professional journey. Our sessions helped me focus on implementing and executing my business goals, with and thru my Team, and recharged my career potential.”
Country Head, Fortune 100 Company
4) “JSK held our leader accountable for adopting and adapting to new behaviours and mindsets, so these newly learned best-practices became sustainable and routine. This ongoing support increased the ROI of our investment.”
HR Sponsor, Fortune 50 Company
5) “Jane’s coaching style provides a terrific balance of listening, reflecting, and then collaboratively formulating approaches to overcome challenges. She got me to take action for positive change. She helped me reach new heights in my professional and leadership journey. Jane’s guidance and support was directly influential on a recent and significant promotion that I have received, and I am now far more confident and equipped to tackle these increased responsibilities moving forward.”
Senior Director, Global Strategy, Fortune 250 Company
6) “JSK provided me with relevant easy-to-remember models and corporate best-practice examples in between our coaching meetings.”
French GM, Top 20 Global Brand
Duke Corporate Education, Custom Programs and Executive Coaching for Global Multinationals.
HEAD OF CUSTOM PROGRAMS
INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau France (1998-2007)
GLOBAL FINANCE (1st half of career)
Bankers Trust, Country Rep. Czech & Slovak Republics (1994-1998)
JP Morgan Wall Street (1985-1991)
Summa cum Laude, B.A.
Leadership Coaching Program
THE HOTCHKISS SCHOOL
Board Member (Former)
COMPASS WOMEN'S CENTER
Chair of the Board (Former)
UNITED CHURCH CHAPEL HILL, NORTH CAROLINA
Board Member (Former)
ICF , Leadership Circle Profile, Leadership Versatility Index, Hogan HDS/HPI/MVPI & DISC.